Martin Schwartz, DDS - Rockland County Cosmetic Dentist
The Practice of Martin E. Schwartz, D.D.S. is a dedicated state-of-the-art dental team providing comprehensive, personalized, high quality oral health care for the entire family. We offer meticulous and gentle care in a trusting and comfortable environment. Our vision is to heal, improve cosmetics and transform the quality of your life through your smile.
Dr. Schwartz has lived in Pearl River, New York since the age of four. As a child he attended Pearl River public schools; the same schools where his three children would also eventually attend. As a young adult Dr. Schwartz graduated at the top of his class from Boston University, cum laude with a B.A. in biology. He then went on to NYU Dental School where he received his doctorate of dental surgery in 1982. After graduation, Dr. Schwartz completed the prestigious general practice residency at the Bronx Veterans Administration Hospital. Dr. Schwartz is certified in implant restoration and has now been practicing general dentistry for 30 years in Rockland County.
Some of Dr. Schwartz’s honors and achievements include:
- Graduating in the top 5% of his class of over 200 students
- Member of omicron kappa upsilon –this is the honorary dental society
- Recipient of the Dr.Samuel Hess award for outstanding ability and excellence in scholarship
- Recognized as a "top doc” by Hudson Valley Magazine
- Completed over 400 hours of continuing education hours
Dr. Schwartz is a member of:
- The American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- 9th District Dental Society
- Rockland County Dental Society (past board member)
- Hudson River Study Club
- Rockland Cosmetic Implant Study Club